Friday, November 27, 2009

Nokia N86 cell phone review

I guess i will send my Nokia N86 back to Nokia USA.

From day 1 this phone had memory issues, The phone has been nothing but a headache.

I have given up trying to fix it, Thank You all for your help here it is a great forum In the 20 plus years i hvae had a cell phone most have been Nokia and with the level of non servie i hva eogtten from the company that calls it self Nokiausa.com I will never buy another phone from them I am sure this past 30 day return ill be a headache

I also never got the free headset that was part of the deal for ordering this phone months ahead of time. from Nokia USA

Back to my old N95 ... I wish my N93 had all the NAM bands I still love the design and feel of that phone

as far as being a one of the few people having trouble with this phone

For my part I've experienced;

Massive memory leak - at startup I got the "you're down to 10mb of memory", even though I've deliberately uninstalled all unneccessary files (games etc) and avoided installing anything...and the only reason i upgraded the firmware was the phone would no longer function as it was saying it was down to less than 1/2 meg of internal memory ...i spent untold hours trying to read about and fix the problems and also found N86 developers on twitter who work for Nokia who were well, not that helpful.



Digg!

2 comments:

Vengadachalam T said...

I am using the Nice Nokia N86 model mobile all the features in the mobile are nice,The camera,Video,The style,colour all are nice..I unlocked the mobile recently using the unlock code purchased in the site http://www.onlinegsmunlock.com/unlock-your-phone/rs7wp2/ at low cost..Now i am using the Mobile in T-mobile USA.I unlocked it from AT&T USA network..

Blackberry Phones said...

Nice information about nokia N86.. thanks for sharing this useful information..

Cell Phone deals